Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Accounting Midterm Exam ACG-2011: Question 19

Nee High and Low Jack are partners in an accounting firm and share net income and loss equally. High's beginning partnership capital balance for the current year is $285,000, and Jack's beginning partnership capital balance for the current year is $370,000. The partnership had net income of $250,000 for the year. High withdrew $90,000 during the year and Jack withdrew $100,000. What is Jack's return on equity?
33.8%
correct32.7%
43.9%
36.5%
41.3%

2 comments:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!


    successaccountinggroup.com.au

    ReplyDelete

  2. We’ve been stumbling around the internet and found your blog along the way.

    We love your work! What a great corner of the internet :)

    beds
    bed
    mattress
    mattresses

    ReplyDelete